2 Corinthians 12:9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.”Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
God did not just save you to leave you abandoned like an orphaned child.
He never intended for any of us to function on our own. Yet many times we try and do everything in our strength. We don’t allow for Him to speak and give direction to our lives.
We try and be all sufficient in ourselves.
Yet he has given us grace to be strong even in the meekest moments.
His strength is made perfect in our imperfection.
He is the one that empowers us for success even in areas that we do not have the ability too.
- What area or areas of your life have you been holding back from God?
- Has there been an area of your life you had given, yet took back control?
- Is there an area that you are weak in and keep falling into temptation?
- If so:
- Repent and ask for forgiveness for trying to do this on your own.
- Recognize that God’s grace is more than forgiveness.
- Except the help and empowerment of His Holy Spirit He has made available to you.