Many parts of the world do not have clean, drinkable water...
- Worldwide, 780 million people do not have access to an improved water source.
- An estimated 2.5 billion people lack access to improved sanitation. (more than 35% of the world’s population)
- An estimated 801,000 children younger than 5 years of age perish from diarrhea each year.
- Unsafe drinking water, inadequate availability of water for hygiene, and lack of access to sanitation together contribute to about 88% of deaths from diarrheal diseases.
- Worldwide, millions of people are infected with neglected tropical diseases (NTDs), many of which are water and/or hygiene-related, such as Guinea Worm Disease, Buruli Ulcer, Trachoma, and Schistosomiasis. These diseases are most often found in places with unsafe drinking water, poor sanitation, and insufficient hygiene practices.
Our Partners Help Shape Tomorrow
Together We Bring Change
Join a group of people who passionately make a difference!